Chủ Nhật, 25 tháng 12, 2016

Tank Man

Tank Man game is a cool version of arcade Tank game. Your goal is to shoot all your enemy tank and defend your base from attacks of enemies.
tai-xuong-6
Take on NES Mega Man style action in this macrogame starring the Captain from Tank man, one of Newgrounds numerous mascots characters. You can also play as Mega Man himself, as well as a certain mustachioed secret character.
Originally, I was just making sprites for this as practice, but then I decided it needed to be a real game. I thought P-bot would make a cool Robot Master for a Mega Man game, and it snowballed from there. I was able to stop myself from making a full on game, but maybe some day soon Tank Man 2 will arise.
For the record, this game was previously titled MegaTank Man.
Tagstank trouble, tank trouble 2, tank trouble 3, tanks trouble, tank trouble gamestank games, tank game,tanks games, play tank trouble games

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét